A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Blue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Blue is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Blue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blue graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Blue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Blue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Blue practice?
- Dr. Brian Blue has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Blue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mill, SC.
See Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.