A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Boes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Boes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Boes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boes graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Boes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Boes MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Boes practice?
- Dr. Brian Boes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Boes practices Neurology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Beatrice, NE and Albion, NE.
See Lincoln Neurologists.