A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Brian Boes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Boes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Boes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boes graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Boes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lee Boes MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Boes practice?
- Dr. Brian Boes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Boes practices Neurology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Neurologists.