Overall Review

January 6th, 2016
A superlative example.
From an old man, my first visit; it was a superlative example of how a visit to a doctor's office should be. The front desk was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Within 5 minuets I was greeted by a nurse (title) who was a model of knowledge and efficiency; unobtrusively recognized my physical limitations (Parkinson's) with a wonderful sence of humor. Dr Brian Bohner was one of the best doters that I have ever been seen by, calm, relaxed and actually prepared by reading the clinical notes. I most strongly recommend him for anyone with sleeping issues.

February 28th, 2010
Highly recommended by me
I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Bohner. I've been his patient for several months now for diagnosis and treatment of a sleep disorder. In each of my appointments, I have found him very willing to listen to my concerns and work with me to find the proper trratment to alleviate my symptoms. Due to a few medical conditions, I am treated by multiple specialists, and he has spent more time speaking with me during office visits than most of the others have. I am very appreciative of the respect that Dr. Bohner has shown me in listening to how my condition has adversely affected my quality of life and suggesting treatments to improve the way II feel. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

January 7th, 2010
May have good credentials, but was completely insensitive and had no interest in anything I had to say or ask. Also, office was poorly organized and it was a long wait when scheduling appointments.