A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Borden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Borden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Andrew Borden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Borden practice?
- Dr. Brian Borden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Borden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Canton Surgeons and Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.