A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Borden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borden
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Borden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Andrew Borden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Borden practice?
- Dr. Brian Borden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Borden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons and Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.