Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2014

Dr. Borden refused to listen to the physical therapist regarding my shoulder. For 2 years I was in pain and had limited strength & lifting capabilities. Had to see another Physician who explained that I had a bone spur and a lot of scar tissue. Don't recommend this physician

|  Dr. Bordan is our first choice-all stars!  |  show details
by Alicia Wafer & the Wafer family on Jan 10th, 2014

Dr. Bordan is our "go to" physician for any orthopedic issue. He has successfully operated on my eldest sons shoulder and his brothers ACL as well as helped us through a separated shoulder without surgery. He is not a one size fits all fix kinda Doctor but really listens and then discusses options including not doing surgery if it isn't indicated. He also has reviewed injuries of friends and refered them to his partners who are specialized in that area. Dr. Bordan was recommended to me and I gladly recommend him to anyone that has orthopedic needs. We never feel rushed he is an excellent communicator.

|  show details
by Jonathan Royce on Jan 31st, 2013

Dr. Borden was extremely knowledgeable about everything having to do with my knee. He took time to explain the various parts of the knee, its problems and possible remedies. Offered an excellent reference to The running institute, which specializes in athletes of all ages. Even over the hill ones like me.