A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Borsook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Borsook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Borsook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Borsook graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borsook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borsook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance