A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Borsook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Borsook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Borsook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borsook graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Borsook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Borsook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Borsook practice?
- Dr. Brian Borsook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Borsook practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.