Dr. Brian Borsook MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2016
Great doctor
I love Dr. Borsook. He shows wonderful concerns for all that ails me and I never feel rushed. The downside is his office staff. I have had numerous problems that they fail to resolve. Also, when trying to reach someone to speak to, more often than not I am put on hold forever. When I leave my phone number for callback, that can be a lost case!

July 17th, 2013
Rare but Good Doctor......
Dr. Borsook is the best.... He cares about his patient. He spends more than adequate time with his patient. He is one of those rare physicians that is truly personable. His PA, Karla is a true sweetheart and she really good at taking your blood. His staff is courteous and professional. I would and have recommended Dr. Borsook to several of my friends.

March 30th, 2013
Best Doctor and Humanitarian
I was a patient of Doctor Brian Borsook for approximately nine years, when he was a Therapist. I can honestly say I have Never had a Doctor that comes close. He was Always professional , went out of his way, more then any Doctor I have encountered. (I was very sick with numerous problems, including anorexia). Doctor Borsook took the time to educate himself about my illness and went out of his way to get help for me. I could write a book about this wonderful Man. If I still lived in California, and he would have me I would trust him over anyone to be my Doctor. God Bless Him. It's Sad that we don't see more Doctors like Him.

August 15th, 2012
Nobody
What a joke. Do not go to this doctor. I have better luck with Google as a doctor. My opinion is he doesn't care.

August 6th, 2012
On my first visit with Dr. Borsook, he took the time to go over my history and where I am currently. I felt comfortable talking with him and not hurried or pressured. After the consultation, he described a plan of action and what I needed to do for my part. I feel Dr. Borsook is very professional and caring. The kind of doctor i was looking for to be my family physician.

April 6th, 2011
1 year wait for a physical
I came to this office because of the reviews of Dr. Borsook. He seemed fine during the first visit, so I scheduled a physical. They told me that the first appt. available was in 6 months which I thought was a long time but decided to wait. 1 week before my appt. his staff calls and says that I have to be rescheduled and that he does not have an appt. for another 6 months. Needless to say I was angry to have to wait a year for a physical. I expressed my dissatisfaction to the staff member and told her since I'm being rescheduled, I should not have to wait another 6 months. I asked her to tell Dr. Borsook to give me a call. It's been over 24 hours and not a peep. I guess he doesn't care about unhappy patients. I called another office with a good reputation and they have reserved me an appointment for a physical in 2 weeks. I would not recommend Dr. Borsook at the Family Medicine Center!

January 20th, 2010
Best Dr. I have ever had!
Dr. Borsook is a true professional. I have never had a better Dr. I cannot say enought good things about him. He always takes time to answer questions and makes you feel comfortable. As a Ph.D. and M.D., he is the best there is at what he does!

October 23rd, 2009
Great doctor, very caring.

April 8th, 2017