A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bortnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bortnick, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bortnick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortnick graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bortnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian S Bortnick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Bortnick practice?
- Dr. Brian Bortnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Bortnick practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.