A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bothe, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bothe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bothe graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bothe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Park Ridge Hospital
- Park Ridge Hospital, Fletcher, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Bothe MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Bothe practice?
- Dr. Brian Bothe has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Bothe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Arden, NC.
See Arden Physiatrists and Arden Pain Management Doctors.