inactive

Brian M Bothe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
I've been a long-time patient of Dr. Brian Bothe. His diagnoses and treatments have made it possible to safely manage my widespread, chronic pain for more than two decades, despite having been told by a "top sports injury" physician that there was nothing he could do. He takes time to listen to his patients, shows empathy for their concerns and explains his observations in great detail. He also stays current in his field and frequently suggests new tests and/or treatments recommended for his patient's conditions. I would certainly recommend him to a friend or family member (and in fact, I have). He's among the best in his field.

June 24th, 2016
Extremely FORGETFUL. Can be MEAN & NASTY for no reason. This is in contrast to the Doctor he was 2 years ago. He Says one thing then does another. I worry there may be some disease causing the personality changes.

January 7th, 2016
Highly Recommended
Good experience for Suboxone Treatment Therapy. Fair, prompt, and sympathetic Doctor with vast experience and knowledge. Highly Recommended.

November 19th, 2015
Amazing Doctor!!!
Dr bothe is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He's caring and listens to eveything you have to say. He makes you feel comfortable and he truly cares about his patients. He will do whatever it takes to help you. It brings back your quality of life. His staff is helpful and very nice. I would recommend dr. Bothe to friends and family.

August 21st, 2012
first pain management doctor to really spend time with me and work together to create a plan of care. my pain is less, much less breakthrough meds needed and not as sleepy as before as a result. i can function in the world again, and not hurt 10/10! thank you, doc

January 19th, 2010
one of the only doctors we have seen that actually cares about his patients & tries to help them to the best of his ability. Understands about pain whereas other doctors don't really seem to care, they're more afraid of the DEA than trying to find relief for people who are suffering. He's a God-fearing man, compassionate, has had years of training.

May 21st, 2009
terrific!!!
Dr. Bothe treated me for RSD while he was still at Park Ridge Hospital. I was extremely sorry to hear that his practice was under investigation; he was the MOST caring, gentle, and empathetic physician that I've ever encountered. As far as I could tell, his records were kept in a timely and accurate manner, my pain was alleviated to a greater degree than I'd felt in years. I'd recommend Dr. Bothe to anyone.

July 22nd, 2008
Dr Bothe is compassionate and understanding
Dr Bothe is the Greatest physician I have met in the specialty of pain management. He really understands what the patient is dealing with. He helps those who are really in need and dealing with the nightmare of chronic pain. He is a beautful person as well.