Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr. Boyd is a caring and knowledgable doctor. He takes the time to listen to his patients and explains his plan of care. Don't worry about the front office worker; she isn't there anymore.

Jan 17th, 2012

I like Dr. Boyd, but I am never seen on time. 3 out of 3 visits I waited 45-60 minutes past my appointment time.

Doctor is excellent if you can get by front office!!! show details Doctor is excellent if you can get by front office!!!
by Spikette at Citysearch on Jun 20th, 2011 on citysearch.com

The woman that runs the front office is disorganized, rude and extremely incompetent. Dr. Boyd got me through some debilitating headaches that no other doctor could treat. I just couldn`t get any records or ever get a message to or speak to Dr. Boyd because of his front office person. There were stacks of files all over her office, she complained about anything and just shouldn`t be in this office!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Horrible Customer Service show details Horrible Customer Service
by J Lee at Citysearch on Nov 13th, 2009 on citysearch.com

The front office of this facility is deplorable! Before you even get in to see the MD the office manager is rude and revolting! She left me on hold for 10 minutes and then hung up on me before I could even make the appointment. If the first impressions starts with her then I cant imagine what the bed side manner is like!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com