A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bracy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bracy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bracy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bracy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracy graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bracy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Bracy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Bracy practice?
- Dr. Brian Bracy has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Bracy practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.