A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bracy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bracy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracy graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bracy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Bracy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Bracy practice?
- Dr. Brian Bracy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Bracy practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.