A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bradley, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bradley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Alachua General Hospital,Gainesville,Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Bradley practice?
Dr. Brian Bradley practices Urology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: , TX.
See San Angelo Urologists.