A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bradley, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bradley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Alachua General Hospital,Gainesville,Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Bradley MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Brian Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Bradley practices Urology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Urologists.