A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bradow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Bradow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Paul Bradow MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Bradow practice?
- Dr. Brian Bradow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Bradow practices Plastic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Peoria Surgeons.