Dr. Brian Bradshaw MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
Excellent doctor!
Dr. Bradshaw is an outstanding doctor. He asks a lot of questions and is a great listener. He explains your medical condition in terms that you can understand. We have been patients of his for over 20 years. We just hope that he never retires!

December 24th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Brian Bradshaw for a number of years and have always found him to be an excellent physician. Recently i was experiencing pain that wasn't severe enough for me to go to the ER but was severe enough that I needed to see my physician ASAP. Dr. Bradshaw saw me the same day. I was advised that there may be a wait time as he was working me in. Much to my surprise I was in the waiting room less than 10 minutes. Dr. Bradshaw took time to listen to me and explain his diagnosis. I was beyond pleased.

October 25th, 2016
Patient
Dr Bradshaw takes time with you and most importantly he listens. You may run in thinking you need 10 things but you leave much calmer. With your needs attended to by Dr Bradshaw and his staff.

August 21st, 2016
Calm, Competent, Current, Caring
I am a multi-layered highly complex patient that most doctors do not want to treat. Dr. Bradshaw is personable, patient, very current in medical reading, current treatment approaches and new diagnostics. Dr. Bradshaw is also confident enough in his intelligence, experience and education to practice collaborative medicine with a patient who is pro-active and educated. Dr. Bradshaw is not a "Doc in Box" - he's a great doctor to have for your primary care. (PS: the only reason there are 4 stars on accurate diagnosis is because some of my issues are that rare.)
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Bradshaw is an outstanding physician. His calm and confident demeanor, coupled with his superb physician skills make him a great doc. He listens, asks in-depth questions, and looks at situations from all sides. He's not a one solution fits all kind of guy. My husband is also his patient -- and he too is impressed with Dr. Bradshaw. Dr. Bradshaw has a keen sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously, which also makes you feel comfortable, especially when you're feeling lousy.

May 21st, 2016
James River Internists is a state of the art practice. .Dr. Bradshaw is patient and considerate in all aspects of delivering professional health care. He reviews all options of my care, making certain I understand my treatment plan. I am so thankful for him, his associates, and staff.

May 21st, 2016
Love him!! Been my doctor since he got out of med school

March 14th, 2016
Dr Bradshaw always takes time to listen, answer questions, and thoroughly explain treatment options and his recommendations. He is very knowledgeable regarding medications and aware of the results of the latest clinical trials. He treats me like a person and doesn't practice the type of "assembly -line" medicine that is so prevalent these days.

March 13th, 2016
Midlothian's Best Internist
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bradshaw and the James River Internist practice; they are top notch! I moved to Richmond 6 years ago and a neighbor recommended Dr. Bradshaw. From my very first visit, I was amazed by his thoroughness, compassion and attention to the details of my wellbeing. In addition, Dr. Bradshaw is up to date on current medications, treatments and illnesses. If he doesn't have an answer, he will get back to me. I've never experienced that with a previous internist! The practice is prompt with return calls, follow ups, and has fit me in when there's been an emergency. My most recent visit was an emergency and I only had to wait about 10 minutes. This is the best medical care I have ever received. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for an internist.

March 1st, 2016
Best Doctor I've Ever Found
Dr Bradshaw is the smartest Doctor I've ever known! Plus, he's got excellent common sense which a lot of doctors don't have.

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Bradshaw is very thorough and a good listener.

February 8th, 2016
I have been Dr, Brian Bradshaw's patient for 20+ years and have always felt I was in the best hands possible. He has my complete trust!