More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Bramson
Dr. Brian Bramson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Pediatrics, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bramson is affiliated with North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital, University of North Carolina Hospitals and Wake Med Raleigh Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Bramson has the following 4 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian Bramson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Egede Aitsebaomo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi19
Dr. Paul Tobin
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi22
Dr. Sandra Kocina
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi