Dr. Brian Brenner Is this you?

Neutral

May 29th, 2015

I was well informed regarding all things relating to my surgeries. Results were successful.Dr. Brenner even took into consideration my request fo a particular anesthesiologist. I feel well cared for.

February 24th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon!

Dr. Brennan replaced my mothe's hip on. Saturday night... She was home, walking and in pain control on Monday afternoon. Her surgery was without complication, and his communication to my family was detailed and understandable. Thank you, Dr. Brennan!

March 24th, 2012

One Long Beach boy helps another Long Beach boy!

I walk today because of Dr. Brenner. He saved my mangled leg when other Drs wanted to amputate!

June 8th, 2011

Fired this so called Doctor

Staff is nice, but the Dr's bedside manners are crappy. Made my 84 year old mother cry and and very upset when he saw her at the hospital. Made her feel like she was a waste of his time. Not friendly towards the elderly. He is fired from being my mother's Orthopaedic provider.

April 26th, 2009

Poor Bedside Manner

Office staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Brenner spent very little time with me. He was looking for an easy diagnosis. When he didn't come up with one, he dismissed me by saying he didn't know what caused my chronic pain. He isn't interested in spending time with a patient who has atypical symptoms.

October 7th, 2016