Dr. Brian Briscoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Briscoe?

April 21st, 2017

Excellent Psychiatric Care

Dr. Briscoe and the staff at Next Step 2MH are wonderful. He takes my concerns seriously, and never forces any medicinal regimen against my wishes. He patiently answers my questions and listens to my anxieties. His compassion and experience during seasons of suffering have earned my trust. I highly recommend he and his staff!

March 24th, 2016

Love this office!

Very Professional and such caring staff!

October 6th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Briscoe for 3 years now and I cannot tell you how much he has helped me. He took his time diagnosing my problems medically and worked with me tirelessly to find the best solution. I have not felt this good in many years. He goes above and beyond in his care and attention to all issues. He is very accessable and quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I might have. He is the best psychiatrist in the city hands down. Excellent physician !! .

September 3rd, 2013

Review for Dr. Brian Briscoe - excellent physician

I would recommend Dr. Briscoe to a friend or loved one without hesitation. Dr. Briscoe treated me for about 7 years and I improved a great deal under his care. He has a great depth of knowledge in psychiatry and medicine, and demonstrated genuine interest in my well-being by listening to me, whatever my concerns or questions might be, and I obviously felt that I was in good hands, or I might have chosen to see someone else. I moved about a year ago; if I had not, Dr. Briscoe would remain my psychiatrist for as long as I could see him.

July 25th, 2013

Appreciate

Dr. Briscoe is a fine, caring doctor. He has been wonderful helping me find solutions to my situation. He is relentless and patient and very well informed. I am very grateful for having a doctor like Dr. Briscoe

November 20th, 2012

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Briscoe is an amazing M.D! He has help me not only with issues I was diagnosed with but he also had helped me find out other ways that I can control certain issues! He is for sure a doctor that I will visit for awhile!

April 27th, 2012

A gentleman and a professional

Dr. Briscoe is a blessing to the Louisville community. I have seen several doctors over several years, and none have come close to Dr. Briscoe's level of expertise and concern for his patients.

April 27th, 2012

Outstanding

I greatly appreciate Dr. Briscoe's expertise and his compassion. Dr. Briscoe stays up on all the latest medical studies and drug side effects. Furthermore, he is very compassionate, asks great questions, and is a good listener.

April 22nd, 2012

Excellent Doctor - Excellent Care

I have been a patient of Dr. Briscoe's for 5 months. He is extremely professional, without being disconnected. His patients are cared for in a way that you know you are not just a name on a chart sheet. He has proven to be excellent in diagnosing my condition, and managing my medication. I could not be happier with the care I have received from Dr. Briscoe.

March 22nd, 2012

Vessel of Mercy

Dr, Briscoe desired to ease my pain and to help me get back to a healthy mental state. Though prescription meds were required he used them as vessels of mercy rather than the end all cure.

January 31st, 2012

He is a blessing to me

Dr. Briscoe is more than just a competent and intelligent physician; he is someone with whom I trust to explain my fears and life challenges. After undergoing a severe bout with depression about six months ago, I feel like a different person after working with him. He is a great listener, always remembers what we discussed in previous appointments, and institutes realistic goals within my treatment plan. His treatment is Christ-centered and I believe this is important when treating the patient holistically. He does not see medication as the only means to improving his patients' wellness.

January 23rd, 2012

Too much religion

Tries too hard to push Christ down my throat. He means well but is just using Psychiatry as a front for his proselytizing. I would not go back to him for any problem because he does not seem to know much beyond pills and Christ. A toxic mixture.