Dr. Brian Brocker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 17th, 2015
Although the wait can be long at times due to excess booking, if you aren't bothered by that, then your experience will be a positive one.

May 19th, 2015
Awful experience
If you go to Dr. Brocker in Warren prepare yourself for the most rude and inconsiderate staff and doctors I have ever encountered in my life and that includes my medical career experience. Any doctor that enters the exam room and kicks his feet up on the exam table (i wish i were making that up) without so much as looking at the patient, then tells you there is nothing wrong with you (after doing no physical exam, testing, or even looking at the chart) because ALL of your symptoms are not present at the time of the exam. Punishment for having a better day physically? I demanded he note that I have intermittent symptoms, though I understand they weren't present at the time. He refused. He basically told me (I am paraphrasing) that it still won't count. This was after waiting two hours past my appointment time to see him and dealing with his exceptionally rude staff. He felt the need to remind me several times that other doctors had pushed me out because of having Care source (that wasn't humiliating at all) and then told me there wasn't much he could do because of Care source either. He told me most doctors just don't want to deal with Medicaid. That must include him. I have never been treated with such disrespect. He actually used the phrase, and I quote "let me talk to you like I would my daughter for a moment." I am not his daughter. I am a patient with a very real illness and a very real injury (which he would have seen if he had actually even looked at the xray or chart at all). Completely unpressional. He also agreed that the appointment was a waste of his time. No wonder his staff was noticeably stressed and irritable. Who could work for someone like that? I will be contacting the state medical board and Caresource. Clearly they don't need to be paying for that nice suit he was wearing and those nice shoes he kicked up if he chooses to treat patients who have that insurance in this manner.

April 8th, 2015
TN
this man saved me. for years I have been dealing with horrific pain

February 11th, 2015
#1 in my book
He did exactly was he said he could do!!!!!

October 25th, 2013
satisfied customer
This doctor, unlike some others, doesn't surgar coat the facts and tells his patients honestly what they need to do to get better. You want a doctor to to write a script and move on? Don't go see Brocker.If you are smoking, drinking, or are over weight and don't like being told what you need to do you can follow his order or get offended and write a bad review.

September 17th, 2013
patient
Not going to go back! First visit and he could not even introduce himself to me, jumped to conclusions regarding my illness without even looking at the MRI and then changed his mind after. Said two swear words in front of my two year old and proceeded later to give me a "parenting 101" tip as he called it. Really? No, thanks.

February 22nd, 2013
Horrible Bedside Manner, will not be going back!
Would not recommend this doctor! It would have been worth the drive up to Cleveland to have a doctor that treats you with respect. I have no clue why anyone would go back to this doctor! One time was MORE than enough! Not to mention the TWO hours we waited to get seen! Never have left a review of a doctor, but felt I had to about this one! Still can't get over the whole experience!

March 19th, 2012
My Doctor for years
I've been apatient of Dr. Brian for a long time and i feel he is very professional and caring. Although he is extremely busy,He ALWAYS takes the time to address any questions or concerns that I have when I see him.I feel he is very passionate of his work and I would'nt trust anyone else but him.He has performed a surgery on my neck and will be the one doing my next one and I put all my trust in him.The staff are also very professional and caring and I know when I step into the office I will walk out very satisfied.

April 13th, 2010
The only doctor who correctly diagnosed and treated my problem
I had gone to many doctors for many years before becoming a patient of Dr. Brian Brocker. All the other doctors (even from Cleveland Clinic)were basically clueless. Dr. Brocker took one look at my CTs and x-rays and immediately knew what was wrong and spent the time to explain it to me and how to treat it. He is also very likable and I recommend him highly, although I do not like going to the area his office is located in.

August 29th, 2008
Excellent Doctor!
I think Brian Brocker is an excellent doctor; however, his office building is less than desirable and located in an area that I do not feel comfortable in.