Dr. Brian Brogle MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2015
LONGEST Wait Available.
Technically competent but be prepared to wait more than an hour and probably more than 2 hours. My first visit was 1hour and 45minutes in the waiting room and then another 15 minutes in the exam room. Subsequent visits were all more than an hour. My LAST visit was 1 hour and based on the number of patients ahead of me, would have been another hour and a half. I was given a refund on my copay and left.

August 20th, 2014
After a 4 hour wait for a scheduled, in-office Cysto, the doc came in the procedure room to tell us that his cystoscope was broken! He had called for a backup from the Surgery Dept., but that one had a problem of some type, so he told us she'd (my 84 year old mother-in-law) have to go to the Surgery Dept. so he could conduct the procedure. Office staff could not find her chart! The doc didn't know why we were there to begin with and had to give him her medical history, current meds for a second time. My mom in law is confined to a wheelchair and when she needed to void, the bathroom we were told to use was so small that I couldn't get her WChair fully into the room. She then couldn't lift herself off of the toilet because it was set so low and I had to help her up and off the toilet with urine leaking everywhere we turned. Office didn't come in to check on anything during the four hours we were there. They did herd us from one room to the Procedure room, and that was it. The front office environment is dated and very crowded with chairs but that's not unsettling. I was the person who had to remove her pants and Depends, get her over to the Cysto table and then cover her with a half sized see through paper drape. I called the front desk to ask about when he'd be in to do the procedure. She told me he had other patients to see. I reminded her that an 84 year old woman with compression fractures in her back had been lying on the table for roughly an hour. That woman sent the Nurse to speak to me, during which the same conversation took place except this Nurse used well-rehearsed, frequently used, boiler plate, patronizing verbiage while trying her stare-you-down gaze on me. Passive-aggressive and belittling attempt for her. Couldn't get my mom in law dressed and out of his office fast enough. I did tell the doc directly that there better NOT be a bill sent for for his office DISservice. He said, "whatever". I know this doctor is technically competent and has a good manner to him, but what happened today will result in our finding a new Urologist. We won't be back, ever again.

October 7th, 2016