A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Broker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Broker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Broker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Broker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Broker has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Broker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Broker practice?
- Dr. Brian Broker has 21 office locations.
Dr. Brian Broker practices Otolaryngology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Exton Otolaryngologists.