A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Broker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Broker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Broker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Broker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Broker has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Broker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Broker practice?
- Dr. Brian Broker has 9 office locations.
Dr. Brian Broker practices Otolaryngology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Exton Otolaryngologists.