Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Avoid for outpatient surgery show details Avoid for outpatient surgery
Mar 7th, 2015

Outpatient surgery at this practice at Bryn Mawr Hospital is actually done in a stand-alone surgical center in the KMart shopping center in Wayne. This is a Phoenixville Hospital practice with a small BM office, so they send their outpatient surgery to PH's Wayne surgical center even though BM Hospital has a good outpatient surgery center. They tell you about Wayne after all the papers are signed and the surgery scheduled. Try to cancel and they ignore you or get angry. There is a $300.00 cancellation fee if you cancel within two weeks. Call the surgery center yourself to cancel and go to Lankenau or center city.

Solid doctor show details Solid doctor
by Clark P. on Jan 22nd, 2013

Always curteous and efficient, Dr Broker takes the time to explain things in a language that I can understand. He is a very skilled surgeon but he never makes me feel rushed in the office. He has operated on me and my son and did a great job.

fiasco on traches show details fiasco on traches
Oct 24th, 2011

Doc is nice, but not an expert on traches. Which is OK, but it would have been nice if he had said so and referrred us to somebody else rather than kept us. Had more than one instance where we ended up with the wrong trache tube due to his lack of information.Also have never waited as long for ANY doctor as for this one. It was not uncommon to have to wait one or two HOURS for him

great doc show details great doc
by Anonymous on Apr 30th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

cured my sinus problems, office staff very helpful

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
very pleased show details very pleased
Apr 16th, 2011

had bad experience with another doctor. Dr Broker took the time to listen and made me feel comfortable. I can breathe better, sleep better and he did and excellent rhinoplasty.

Great experience show details Great experience
Jan 9th, 2011

Had a complicated problem. Took Great care of me. Friendly, competent staff. Had surgery, very happy with results. I highly recommend Dr Broker.