A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Brooks, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Brooks MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Brian Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Brooks practices Ophthalmology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Washington, DC.
See Washington Ophthalmologists and Washington Geneticists.