A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Brophy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Brophy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Brophy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brophy graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Brophy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian James Brophy MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Brophy practice?
- Dr. Brian Brophy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Brophy practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Dundee, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Pediatricians.