Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr. Brzowski is AMAZING!!  |  show details
by Sparkle B on Sep 19th, 2014

I recommend Doctor Brzowski and his team to all of my friends looking into plastic surgery.The staff is amazing which I think is very important. Dr. Brzowski makes you feel comfortable about talking to him about your issues. Its almost like talking to your best friend. He always has a smile on his face. I would recommend him to anyone that is wanting a breast augmentation i love love my results and so do 6 of my friends that i have sent to him.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
by Very grateful patient on May 15th, 2014

Highly recommend this dr and practice. He is kind, highly skilled, professional, and caring. His staff likewise really took excellent care of me. Thank you, thank you!

|  Love, love, love Dr. Brzowski!  |  show details
by Jonie C. on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Brzowski and his staff were amazing! I had a breast augmentation and face lift and I couldn't be happier! My body is finally where I want it to be and my husband loves the new me. I wish I would have had this done earlier. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

|  We care about every patient.  |  show details
by Dr. Brian Brzowski on Oct 29th, 2013

In looking over the reviews, notice how most reviewers really love coming to our office. The two low reviews taken in the context of the overwhelming # of folks who have a fabulous experience in the office makes one wonder whether the other comments were false reviews posted by competitors. Nonetheless, we realize that there is no way to make 100% of people happy, but we try more than anyone we know. The reality is that because of our effort to keep costs low, when a complication develops, the patient can expect some out of pocket expenses. When that occurs, no one, especially us, is happy. That is understandable but a reality when it comes to surgery. Come see us and judge for yourself. See what an office that has a genuine interest in your happiness and well-being feels like.

|  Amazing staff and doctor.  |  show details
by Kelsie Jones on Mar 11th, 2013

I could definitely recommend doctor Brzowski and his team to anyone looking into plastic surgery. To start off, the staff was amazing which I think is very important. I felt very safe and in good hands with them. Doctor Brzowski helped me find the perfect size for my BA and made me feel great about my decision. I was in all extremely nervous for the whole procedure, but him and his staff made it very easy.

|  The best  |  show details
by Paula H. on Feb 7th, 2013

Dr B. has a great bedside manner. He explains the procedures so that it easy to understand. Dr B. gives the patient his full attention before surgery, during, and with complete through followups. The staff and friendly and extremely well trained. I would recommend any of my friends to go to Dr. B. as well as any family member to be under the care of him. I truly mean it when I say GREAT place to go.

|  Knowledge  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Dr. Brzowski and his staff are exceptional in everything. I have always had a very good experience with the professionalism and the results of what I have had done.

|  (Beware)Ask around before you go to this ps  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

I wish we would have talked to some other people who had gone to this PS before my wife did. They are great people but after they get your money and something goes wrong they are far from polite, My wife will now require reconstructive surgery to her breast to repair the damage.

|  Body Lift  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

I could not be more pleased with Dr. Brzowski and his staff. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner. Both Brzowski and his staff were the epitomy of professionalism, kindness and personable. I would recommend that you go no where else.

|  Mommy Makeover  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

I recently I had a Mommy Makeover. Dr. Brzowski went over everything I wanted done in detail, showed me pictures of what he would do, and answered all my questions. His nurses were super nice and always called to check up on me. The surgery went wonderfully. They explained everything to my husband so he would know how to care for me. I'm healing wonderfully and am very happy with the results. Everyone there has been great with me and I never have to wait to be seen...even if it's last minute. I have recommended him to all my friends as they are please by my results too!

|  Watch out!!  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2010

Do your homework and ask around about other people experiences with this PS, I wish my wife would have!

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2009

I wish I had a "rewind" button. I would have piced a different PS.

|  show details
by Breanna Patience on Apr 10th, 2009

His the best ever!!!!!!!!!!