Dr. Brian Brzowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Brzowski?

May 6th, 2017

I would recommend everyone to him.

He's honest, this is probably one of the most admirable thing. I've asked him about procedures and he will tell me "you don't need it", if he feels it wont produce what I'm looking for. I have had some major skin removal and repair from him after I had my babies. My scar looks like a tiny little strait line. I've seen other friends work by another doctor and the scar was crooked and large with puckers. Not mine, mine tiny barely can see it and no puckers just pure artistic beauty.

October 23rd, 2015

Consultation Review

Very professional, explains things well and takes the time to answer your questions. I felt confident about his recommendations and that I was in good hands.

September 19th, 2014

Dr. Brzowski is AMAZING!!

I recommend Doctor Brzowski and his team to all of my friends looking into plastic surgery.The staff is amazing which I think is very important. Dr. Brzowski makes you feel comfortable about talking to him about your issues. Its almost like talking to your best friend. He always has a smile on his face. I would recommend him to anyone that is wanting a breast augmentation i love love my results and so do 6 of my friends that i have sent to him.

May 15th, 2014

Excellent physician

Highly recommend this dr and practice. He is kind, highly skilled, professional, and caring. His staff likewise really took excellent care of me. Thank you, thank you!

January 31st, 2014

Love, love, love Dr. Brzowski!

Dr. Brzowski and his staff were amazing! I had a breast augmentation and face lift and I couldn't be happier! My body is finally where I want it to be and my husband loves the new me. I wish I would have had this done earlier. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

March 11th, 2013

Amazing staff and doctor.

I could definitely recommend doctor Brzowski and his team to anyone looking into plastic surgery. To start off, the staff was amazing which I think is very important. I felt very safe and in good hands with them. Doctor Brzowski helped me find the perfect size for my BA and made me feel great about my decision. I was in all extremely nervous for the whole procedure, but him and his staff made it very easy.

February 7th, 2013

The best

Dr B. has a great bedside manner. He explains the procedures so that it easy to understand. Dr B. gives the patient his full attention before surgery, during, and with complete through followups. The staff and friendly and extremely well trained. I would recommend any of my friends to go to Dr. B. as well as any family member to be under the care of him. I truly mean it when I say GREAT place to go.

June 21st, 2012

Knowledge

Dr. Brzowski and his staff are exceptional in everything. I have always had a very good experience with the professionalism and the results of what I have had done.

April 28th, 2011

Body Lift

I could not be more pleased with Dr. Brzowski and his staff. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner. Both Brzowski and his staff were the epitomy of professionalism, kindness and personable. I would recommend that you go no where else.

November 24th, 2010

Mommy Makeover

I recently I had a Mommy Makeover. Dr. Brzowski went over everything I wanted done in detail, showed me pictures of what he would do, and answered all my questions. His nurses were super nice and always called to check up on me. The surgery went wonderfully. They explained everything to my husband so he would know how to care for me. I'm healing wonderfully and am very happy with the results. Everyone there has been great with me and I never have to wait to be seen...even if it's last minute. I have recommended him to all my friends as they are please by my results too!

April 11th, 2009

His the best ever!!!!!!!!!!

August 20th, 2015