A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Buck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Buck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Buck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Cox Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Walter Buck DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Buck practice?
- Dr. Brian Buck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Buck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Columbia, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons.