A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Buggy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Buggy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Buggy, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buggy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buggy has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Buggy MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Buggy practice?
- Dr. Brian Buggy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Buggy practices Infectious Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Infectious Disease Doctors.