Overall Review

3.9

July 16th, 2013
I have been going to Dr. Bui for a couple of years then changed insurance plans. I started with a new Dr. that spent all of 5 mins with me and if I had an "in office" office test done would insist that I make another apt to receive results. I am so glad I can now go back to Dr. Bui!

September 7th, 2012
Read Reviews w/Caution! Xlnt facility here
I'm a 46 year old mom w/ unusually low heart rate & blood pressure. I'm in the habit of researching medical professionals and facilities for my kids. When I was heartily referee to Dr. Bui, I went fully respecting the opinion of my regulate care professional. I found this rating out of curiosity AFTER multiple visits to Dr. Bui's office and am frustrated that a 2009 & 2010 comment with NO Substantiated information have persisted in what might appear to be a low overall rating for this medical team. The Dr. is well informed, thorough and insightful. Usually I find something in research that a Doctor has at least not addressed - not so here. The technicians are both competent and motivated. I can't think of a better recommendation than that! I'd bring my (young to adult) kids to Dr. Bui!

March 5th, 2012
Very professional
Dr. Bui can be aloof, but is glad to go into detail when you ask questions. His staff is very professional, but caring and friendly. I like that everything is computerized from front desk to billing and insurance to nurse and Dr. Notes. He takes most insurance. His referrals for lab, X-rays and c-scans are to professional, efficient offices. I would and have recommended him to friends.

February 27th, 2012
R.
Very thorough. Calm office. Detail oriented and refer to excellent facilities for angiograms, heart surgery etc.

February 13th, 2012
Quick testing and diagnosis and immediate hospitalization. Less than two hours.Less waiting time than any other office that I experience.When you leave you will know what is going on. He and his staff is very informative.

July 24th, 2010
rude and uncarring doctor, does not care about his patient, makes you feel like your an impostion! rude office staff!!

December 18th, 2009
Very sneaky office manager. Incompetent doctor.