A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Buinewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Buinewicz, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Buinewicz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Buinewicz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buinewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Robert Buinewicz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Buinewicz practice?
- Dr. Brian Buinewicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Buinewicz practices Plastic Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ.
See Doylestown Surgeons.