Dr. Brian Buinewicz MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Doylestown, PA

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017
Best doctors ever - Dr. Annie is as great as Dr. Brian!
I have been going to this practice for many years. They treat you more as a friend instead of a client. They listen to you and recommend the best procedures for you personally. I have never felt like they are in this just to make money - they will say "no" when they think a procedure isn't for you! Truly fantastic doctors!

May 17th, 2016
There smooth for bags are a sad waste of your money!
There smooth for my eye bags did not make a difference. It was like throwing your money in the garbage! So sad!

April 28th, 2016
Neck Lift
Dr. B is the the best, and I have been to a few doctors. He takes time to listen, and is mindful of what your needs and expectations are. Wonderful follow up after a procedure. Dr. Buinewicz is extremely professional and he has a wonderful staff. I had a recent neck lift and more than happy with the results. I definitely will be giving him my future business. Highly recommend him. Not only a great doctor, but a very nice man.

June 28th, 2015
Dr. Buinewitz has done both of my breast implants. They looked amazing both times. I'm just not a breast implant person I guess. :) Will be getting them removed very shortly. He and his staff are AMAZING!!!!! Will always recommend him.

July 19th, 2014
Breast Implants
I had a great experience surgically however he tried to even out my nipples causing the one to stretch, I have horrible and painful scarring. Every surgery has it's side effects, when getting you're breasts done I would reccomend a differnt place to have them put in so you do not experience what I have gone through. I had one reconstruct done on my nipple only making it worse. He was a great doctor and very personable, people really need to take into account the side effects and issues that can arise with a surgery.

April 18th, 2014
BA Revision
I went to Dr. Buinewicz after a terrible experience with my previous surgeon (very short, dismissive, atrocious bedside manner) to get my implants redone due to a manufacturer defect causing leaking. It was definitely the best decision I could have made. Dr. Buinewicz is so attentive and truly cares. He listened to what I wanted and recommended what he thought would give me the best outcome. When it was time for surgery, he held me hand from the minute I laid on the table until the anesthesia kicked in. I really felt safe and in good hands with him and would recommend him to anyone without any hesitation.

December 29th, 2013
Dr. Buinewicz is the Best Surgeon EVER
Dr. Buinewicz is the best surgeon Ever. Hands down you will be so happy with this surgeon he really is the best doctor surgeon ever. He gave me exactly what I wanted and needed. I am So pleased and happy with how my breasts look they were huge and caused me neck pain. He performed a breast reduction and I can't be more happy with my results. He is so skilled and most of all kind and considerate person. You will be so happy that you chose him as taking care of you and your needs. He is truly a "gift" from GOD. Thank YOU so much for your surgery and kindness Dr. Buinewicz. I have never written a review before but he is the best.

December 6th, 2013
a very bad experience in this practice

November 5th, 2013
negative
A very bad experience in his practice
Doctor's Response

I am truly sorry you had such a negative experience with my practice.

October 5th, 2013
Most caring surgeon!
Dr Buinewicz is the most skilled surgeon! I would trust him over anyone else in his field for any medical or surgical issues. He is a skilled artist and surgeon at work! Marvelous staff and fabulous office! The only surgeon that i would recommend to friends and family!

March 6th, 2012
I saw Dr. Anne....
She is the abosolute best Dr. She is kind, humble, sweet , honest and geuinely caring.. If she werent my dr. she would be my friend!! Awesome!!!

August 17th, 2011
He is the nicest doctor ever, and I feel great!!!