Plastic Surgeon
3655 Route 202
Ste 225-230
Doylestown, PA 18902
(215) 230-4013
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Breast Implants  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2014

I had a great experience surgically however he tried to even out my nipples causing the one to stretch, I have horrible and painful scarring. Every surgery has it's side effects, when getting you're breasts done I would reccomend a differnt place to have them put in so you do not experience what I have gone through. I had one reconstruct done on my nipple only making it worse. He was a great doctor and very personable, people really need to take into account the side effects and issues that can arise with a surgery.

|  BA Revision  |  show details
by Caitlyn on Apr 18th, 2014

I went to Dr. Buinewicz after a terrible experience with my previous surgeon (very short, dismissive, atrocious bedside manner) to get my implants redone due to a manufacturer defect causing leaking. It was definitely the best decision I could have made. Dr. Buinewicz is so attentive and truly cares. He listened to what I wanted and recommended what he thought would give me the best outcome. When it was time for surgery, he held me hand from the minute I laid on the table until the anesthesia kicked in. I really felt safe and in good hands with him and would recommend him to anyone without any hesitation.

|  Dr. Buinewicz is the Best Surgeon EVER  |  show details
by joanie on Dec 29th, 2013

Dr. Buinewicz is the best surgeon Ever. Hands down you will be so happy with this surgeon he really is the best doctor surgeon ever. He gave me exactly what I wanted and needed. I am So pleased and happy with how my breasts look they were huge and caused me neck pain. He performed a breast reduction and I can't be more happy with my results. He is so skilled and most of all kind and considerate person. You will be so happy that you chose him as taking care of you and your needs. He is truly a "gift" from GOD. Thank YOU so much for your surgery and kindness Dr. Buinewicz. I have never written a review before but he is the best.

|  negative  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2013

A very bad experience in his practice

Doctor's Response

I am truly sorry you had such a negative experience with my practice.

|  Most caring surgeon!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2013

Dr Buinewicz is the most skilled surgeon! I would trust him over anyone else in his field for any medical or surgical issues. He is a skilled artist and surgeon at work! Marvelous staff and fabulous office! The only surgeon that i would recommend to friends and family!

|  negative rating  |  show details
by denise on Jul 29th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr Buinewicz for any procedure

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you feel this way, but it would have been helpful to know the reasons for your review.

|  I saw Dr. Anne....  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

She is the abosolute best Dr. She is kind, humble, sweet , honest and geuinely caring.. If she werent my dr. she would be my friend!! Awesome!!!

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

He is the nicest doctor ever, and I feel great!!!

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2011

Great wisdom and skill, but very approachable. I trust him and was actually searching for his number (I moved and lost my numbers) in case we needed him for someone else who is having problems. I promised her I would find his number and stumbled onto this survey.

|  Bad experience and unprofessional responses  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

After continued pain and increased discoloration after my surgery, I called for a follow-up appointment for the pain. I was told that I should seek help elsewhere as it was "unlikely the pain is related to this surgery". The area where I had surgery turned purple and sagged just a month afterwards. I've sincerely just tried to get an appointment and they claim appointments are too far out or will call back, and don't. I don't understand how this can happen - it's unfortunate and I hope this is a unique case. They have been rude and dismissive of my simple questions and request for a follow-up appointment.

Doctor's Response

I apologize for your negative experience with my office and staff. We strive to make sure every patient has a positive experience with our practice. I take the happiness and satisfaction of each patient personally and can assure you that this was an unique experience.

|  breast reconstruction and breast reduction  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

Patient, pleasant Dr. who answers all your questions. Also, he makes sure you understand possible side effects of procedures.

Doctor's Response

Thanks! My primary patient goal is to listen first, then educate.

|  Exceptionally Skilled, Down to Earth & Cares  |  show details
by JIB on Apr 15th, 2010

This is my favorite doctor not only because he makes me look and feel great - he cares. I have had multiple surgeries each time was given his cell phone number, which he answered when I called, no voice mail. Listened and corrected my concerns. If you are considering cosmetic surgery this is the best doctor in the area. A real doctor. Good guy. Skilled and Caring.

|  made me very comfortable  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2008

Dr. Buinewicz was very professional and made me feel like he had all the time in the world to answer my questions and to be certain I was making the right decision in having a BA. I would recommend him highly.