A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Burgoyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Burgoyne, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgoyne graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Burgoyne has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Burgoyne MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Burgoyne practice?
- Dr. Brian Burgoyne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Burgoyne practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, SD and Beaumont, TX.
See Conroe Radiologists.