A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Burgoyne, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgoyne graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burgoyne has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- Providence General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgoyne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Brian Burgoyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian Burgoyne practice?
Dr. Brian Burgoyne practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Port Townsend, WA and Spokane, WA.
See Las Vegas Radiologists.