A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Burijon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Burijon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Burijon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burijon graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burijon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian G Burijon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Burijon practice?
- Dr. Brian Burijon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Burijon practices Family Medicine near Chester, VA.
See Chester Family Physicians.