Dr. Brian Burtch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2015
Horrible
Dr. Burtch has a superiority complex and is rude and does not listen. All he does is push pills. HORRIBLE DOCTOR.

October 19th, 2015
Dr Burtch was the first doctor in a long time who didn't use a computer during my exam! ! He explained everything to me and really took his time. I highly recommend him without hesitation !

July 14th, 2015
Didn't listen to me
I wish I could give him zero stars. I don't feel like he has ever listened to me and this time I have been very ill for over a month! He came into the room and didn't even ask how I was feeling or why I was there. When I said I had gained about 14 lbs in 2.5 weeks he tried writing me a prescription for a weight loss pill. I was not looking for that! I am not overly heavy and in any need of a medication to help me lose weight. I have had hypothyroidism for over 6 years now. I know when my body is not getting what it needs and how I feel when something is off. He never even asked me anything about me and how I was!!!! I felt like he had his own agenda! I got blood work done and he had to make a point and circle my thyroid and write perfect next to it…. that was rude! When I was first diagnosed my doctor ( not him ) told me nothing looked that off and said my tests were normal. When I called back and asked for an appointment to go over the results my doctor said my levels were a little low but that doesn't normally effect people but GUESS WHAT it effected me! 3/4 of my hair had fallen out and I was falling asleep in my classes at noon after a full night sleep. This time around I had hair fall out, weight gain, puffy face, sore muscles and joints, constipation and irregular menstral cycle, and I was just in a fog! You look up hypothyroidism and those are classic symptoms!! He didn't try to listen to me or my concerns for my own health.. I was just another number. Sorry Dr. Burtch if you read this but you didn't listen to your patient… and I feel very strongly about this! I didn't want to go back to this office in the first place - I had moved and had to drive 45 mins just to get in. The other endocrinologists in my area didn't have an open spot for 2 months and I needed to get in ASAP because of how I was feeling… am feeling! I will be going to a new doctor soon and get on a different medication or dosage.

June 18th, 2015
Dr. Burtch is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to answer all your questions and makes sure you understand everything that your dealing with. Everyone I have interacted with at this facility is kind, patient, and well educated. I would recommend Dr. Burtch and this facility to anyone that has endocrine system issues and/or diabetes.

May 20th, 2015
Dr Burtch is a great Doctor! I have been with him 5 years, and I will stay with him for ever!!!!

February 19th, 2015
I see Dr. Burtch for ongoing treatment for thyroid cancer and am very satisfied with his care.

February 16th, 2015
I was referred to Dr. Burtch by my family physician. He is very thorough and helpful. I have recommended him to several family members.

February 16th, 2015
Bed side manner is n/a as I was not hospitalized . Dr. BURTCH is very thorough .

January 29th, 2015
The staff has a very bad attitude, rude and acts as though I'm intruding. As for Dr. Burtch he has a superiority complex & seemed to be a bit annoyed when I went in for swelling in the neck he acted as though it was nothing & when I asked why he literally said "we don't know" WHAaaaT it ended up being cancer! Needless to say I'm currently looking for a new endocrinologist!

December 31st, 2014
I have been seeing Dr Burtch for a few years now. He is an excellent endocrinologist.

September 28th, 2013
Not concerned with patient
Would not recommend, staff rude, after finding out TSH was way off, get results in the mail, along with a script. No explanation, called office, with ?'s, tell me to talk with him in 2 months. Seriously? I've never had a worse experience with a doctor in my life! Only concerned with your TSH levels, not your symptoms! Don't waste your time.