A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Busconi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Busconi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busconi
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Busconi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Busconi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busconi graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Busconi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Busconi MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Busconi practice?
- Dr. Brian Busconi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Busconi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Westborough, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons, Worcester Family Physicians, and Worcester Neurologists.