A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Busconi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Busconi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Busconi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busconi graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Busconi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busconi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Busconi practice?
Dr. Brian Busconi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westborough, MA and Shrewsbury, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons, Worcester Family Physicians, and Worcester Sports Medicine Doctors.