A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Busconi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Busconi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busconi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Busconi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Busconi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busconi graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Busconi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Busconi MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Busconi practice?
- Dr. Brian Busconi has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Busconi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons, Worcester Family Physicians, and Worcester Sports Medicine Doctors.