Dr. Brian Byrne MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2014
What happen to Dr. Byrne
I have been a patient of Dr. Byrne for 23yrs. I called his office to make my yearly appt and was told he is no longer there. Talk about a shock. I asked the office if he was practicing somewhere else and they said no. I don't know where to go now. If anyone knows where he is....please post.

May 15th, 2013
Where did he go?
Dr. Byrne is an awesome Dr. Yes, there is a long wait but that is because he spends time to make sure you and the baby is ok. When it comes to crunch time, he is there 24/7. He has delivered two of the three babies only because of the family emergency. It's been a month and we still haven't heard anything. Just got a letter he is no longer with PrimeCare. I hope everything is ok. We all miss him!

November 1st, 2012
You won't find a better Doctor!!
The best and most caring Doctor I was lucky enough to come across. Dr. Byrne delivered two of my very healthy babies with excellence many years ago and is still my physician to this day. He's intelligent, kind, respectful, friendly, compassionate, warmhearted, witty and has the most awesome bedside manner. Both Dr. Byrne and his office staff have gone above and beyond for me on more than one occasion. The long wait times are worth it. I am crossing my fingers he doesn't retire before my grandchildren are born. He's the only one I trust!

August 29th, 2012
2 babies and very happy
I haver had 6 miscarriages. Before I attempted baby number two (when my daughter was 3 1/2) Dr Brynes made sure that everything was ok and well with a previous attempt by another Dr at fixing my bicorniate uterus. After the tests it was presummed all was well. After two months I was pregnant. I had many complications throughout the pregnancy but my Baby number 2 was delivered vaginally , as many OB's would have been quick to C Section me. He never even attempted to ask since he knew my stance. My son was almost 10 pounds. In my opinion this Dr. saved my life. There were times that I felt my life leaving my body, He was there to quickly make it right with medical intervention. In the end he allowed me to have the birthing experience I wanted! The day I came home from hospital I was out and about grocery shopping!! I am now 12 weeks pregnant with baby number 3. Dr. Byrnes will also be delivering this baby. We are excited to once again follow our birth plan and allow Dr. Byrnes to catch me if I fall. The long wait times are worth it. He os very busy. Babies don't come on schedule. I have found that calling the morning of your appointment to verify that he is currently on time and not in any emergency surgeries is the best way to go about your appointments. His polite staff will call you when he is ready for you!! Thank Dr. Brynes. My son is now 6 and beautiful . Looking forward to our new adventure together.

March 6th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Byrne is a very good,caring Doctor! He spent over 30 min. with me going over my condition and my options. I left the office with a complete understanding of what my condition was and what I needed to do to fix the issue. He was able to schedule all of the test and proceedures I needed within two weeks of my first visit with him. I did wait a couple of hours in the waiting room before seeing him, but it was well worth the wait, he is an excellent DR. and I would reffer my friends and family to him. Thank You!

December 3rd, 2011
Bedside manner aside, he is dishonest and incompetent.
At first, I was charmed by his bedside manner. (Although the hugging after everyI exam seemed a little creepy)But, as my pregnancy progressed, I began to see he was not forthcoming with any information. I had to pry to get basic stats about my child. He couldn't even explain why I was being sent for a second opinion u/s. He flat out lied to me and tried to convince me to induce early. Had I done that,my child would have been severely under weight.His office staff is just plain terrible. The wait times are ridiculous. I would seriously reconsider

October 14th, 2011
Impressive Healer
The only Doctor I know that works to heal you while treating you. I have an incredible amount of respect for this physician and would recommend him to everyone in need of an ob/gyn in the area.

January 7th, 2011
Worth the wait
Dr Byrne Has delivered my two childeren. He made me feel at ease and taken care of. It takes awhile to get in to see him, but he has the best bedside manner I have ever seen in a Doctor. I plan on one more baby and would never think of going anywhere else. My husband and I love him he is a part of our family.

September 20th, 2010
Absolute Best Dr.
What a gentleman and the absolute best Dr. for care I've ever been to. Dr. Byrne is clear, concise and to the point. As far as appt time: Dr. Byrne cares for each patient. You're not hiring a big group where you may see 1 Dr. one time and another the next. Given that he's not involved in a group, you might have to wait while he cares for someone or is in surgery longer than expected or delivering a baby that can't wait to come! For my money, I would never go to anyone else!

July 28th, 2010
The best doctor in town!!!

March 20th, 2010
this man ruined my life
like to make a living off unnesessary operations 7 in one yr with septic infection followed does not listen to patient!!! danger! wolf in sheeps clothing

April 29th, 2009
He is Amazing!!! He saved my sons life!!!
Dr.Byrne is the best doctor. I had a really crappy Dr. with my first pregnancy and Dr. Byrne filled in while my Dr was out of town. His quick action saved my son and possibly my life as well I have three children and Dr. Byrne delivered all of them.I wouldn't have a baby if Dr. Byrne wasn't going to do my delivery. He always make us laugh and he is very thorough. Months after my second delivery my family and I ran into him at the bank He not only remembered me and my name he remembered my husband.That is a great Dr. He is sooo busy and has so many patients for him to remember my name blew me away.