A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Andrews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Andrews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Central DuPage Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Andrews MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Andrews practice?
- Dr. Brian Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Andrews practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.