A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Chung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Carroll Chung DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Chung practice?
- Dr. Brian Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Chung practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Whittier Dentists.