A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Howard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Howard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Mayes County Medical Center
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Craig Howard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Howard practice?
- Dr. Brian Howard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Howard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Owasso, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Cushing, OK.
See Owasso Surgeons.