A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Howard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Howard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Mayes County Medical Center
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Craig Howard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Howard practice?
- Dr. Brian Howard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Howard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Owasso, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Cushing, OK.
See Owasso Surgeons.