A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Jones MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Brian Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Jones practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Prospect, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL and Centralia, IL.
See Prospect Internists and Prospect Cardiologists.