A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Jones MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Brian Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Jones practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Prospect, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL and Centralia, IL.
See Prospect Internists and Prospect Cardiologists.