A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Najarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Najarian, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Najarian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Najarian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Najarian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Najarian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Najarian practice?
- Dr. Brian Najarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Najarian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Surgeons.