Learn more about Dr. Brian Najarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Najarian, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najarian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Najarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Najarian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Najarian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Najarian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Najarian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Najarian practice?
- Dr. Brian Najarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Najarian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Surgeons.