A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wilson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wilson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Crawford Wilson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Brian Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Wilson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Radiologists.