A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cabarrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cabarrus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabarrus
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cabarrus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cabarrus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabarrus graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Cabarrus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Ray Cabarrus MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Cabarrus practice?
- Dr. Brian Cabarrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Cabarrus practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.