A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cabarrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cabarrus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabarrus
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabarrus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cabarrus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabarrus graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Cabarrus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Ray Cabarrus MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Cabarrus practice?
- Dr. Brian Cabarrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Cabarrus practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.