A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cafaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cafaro, Family Practice, Hormone Treatment is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cafaro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cafaro graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Cafaro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Cafaro practice?
- Dr. Brian Cafaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Cafaro practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.