A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cain, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Cain practice?
Dr. Brian Cain practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.