A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Calabrese, Medical oncology, Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calabrese
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Calabrese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Calabrese, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calabrese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Calabrese DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Brian Calabrese has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brian Calabrese practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Oncologists, and Philadelphia Hematologists.