A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Calabrese, Medical oncology, Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calabrese
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calabrese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Calabrese, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calabrese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Calabrese DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Brian Calabrese has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Calabrese practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Oncologists, and Lancaster Hematologists.