A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Callahan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Callahan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gallbladder Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Callahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Callahan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Brian Callahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Callahan practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA.
See San Antonio Radiologists.