A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Campbell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Campbell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Scott Campbell MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Brian Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Campbell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.