A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Campbell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Campbell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Scott Campbell MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Brian Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Campbell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.