A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Canavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Canavan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Canavan graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Canavan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian F Canavan DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Canavan practice?
- Dr. Brian Canavan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Canavan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Oncologists.