A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Canavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Canavan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canavan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Canavan graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Canavan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian F Canavan DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Canavan practice?
- Dr. Brian Canavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Canavan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Oncologists.