A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Canterbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Canterbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Canterbury, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Canterbury graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Canterbury has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian T Canterbury MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Canterbury practice?
- Dr. Brian Canterbury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Canterbury practices Urology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Urologists.