A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cantor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cantor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cantor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Cantor MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Cantor practice?
- Dr. Brian Cantor has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Cantor practices Surgery near Kensington, MD.
See Kensington Surgeons.